Do you ever got irritated by seeing advertisements in your favourite android apps while using? Even sometimes, after closing the particular app? And also, while visiting websites through browsers? If you do, then here is the life-saving app called AdGuard Premium which works even without the need for root access.
In the Google Playstore, you would generally find only Adguard Content Blocker, which comes with limitations and can only work on some selected browsers (Yandex and Samsung) which allow ad-blocking plugins. For other browsers, you must take a look at the primary AdGuard Premium APK which can block ads from a system level.
Why the app developers and website owners show ads? This question is from another side of the coin. Well, the creators need some money to maintain all the necessary things, and of course, they must have motivation in the form of money. Otherwise, they might lose passion.
In the matter of fact, we shows advertisements to our visitor to maintain server costs and all. So, I request you to enable Ad-Blocker whenever you feel the developer is greedy.
What is AdGuard Premium APK?
The most advanced system-wide ad-blocker android application and better than the Ad-block plus according to tech geeks. The AdGuard Premium APK protects your online privacy by blocking third-party trackers, spyware and adware. So, your personal data is on the safe side when you use it.
Also, available for many platforms such as MAC, Windows, iOS, and Browser Extension. It covers most of the majority platforms except Linux operation system, and I hope it comes soon for Linux distribution.
Unlike other ad-blockers, it doesn’t need root privileges to work on android devices. It works by enabling the VPN and there is some drawback with this method too. That is you cannot utilise any other VPN benefits when you start this since enabling two VPNs is not possible at all in android.
For this, you have rooted the android device or you must use WIFI and then switch Adgaurd premium to the proxy mode and make use of other VPN’s service.
Download AdGuard Premium APK for Android
Here you can download AdGuard Premium APK for Android devices. While the free version is capable of doing many things like ad blocking on all web browsers but not the android applications. So, you must have to subscribe for their premium service for removing ads on apps and avail some other features.
By the way, this app is not available in the Google Playstore as their policies won’t allow system-wide ad-blocking applications.
version 3.6.4 from September 17, 2021
- This quick update fixes a bug that could have happened to our long-term users.
- If you have been using AdGuard for a few years and your security certificate expired, it could have lead to an HTTPS filtering failure.
- After this update, you will see a notification on the app’s main screen.
- Tap on it and follow on-screen instructions to reinstall the certificate and resume HTTPS filtering.
Apk Version Info:
|Last updated||April 19, 2022|
Download Adguard Premium APK from below.
Choose Download Locations for Adguard Premium APK (MOD, License Key)
Adguard Premium v4.0.65ƞ [Nightly]
You are now ready to download Adguard Premium for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app
- Block Ads – Block Annoying advertisements from the Web Browsers, Android Apps, and Games. Ad types such as Videos, banners, popups, push, interstitial and more.
- Protect Privacy – It blocks malware ads, tracking codes and spyware which are trying to steal your personal data. Adguard offers top-notch priority to user privacy, and it won’t store your DNS logs.
- Saves Mobile data – Of course, it is not a feature, but indirectly helps you save your mobile bandwidth. Here is how? Whenever it blocks some advertisements while browsing websites, undoubtedly you would save some mobile data.
- Whitelist – You can add some URLs in the Whitelist if you want to visit or allow the source.
- Filter – Already default filters are there to give full security to the users. Still, you can add particular URL’s to the filter and block them. Custom filters are the best option to avoid visiting inappropriate websites.
- Browser extensions – It supports a variety of web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Yandex and Microsoft Edge.
- Stealth mode – This module protects your identity and personal information from online trackers.
- HTTPS Filtering – Advanced filtering process to enhance ad-blockings on the websites.
Domain name filtering system can be used to prevent access to certain malicious or blacklisted websites. When a user is attempting to visit those websites, in the end, web filter displays caution message with the reason.
Adguard premium has several DNS providers who have a large database of blacklisted websites. So, you can select any of them, but we recommend using AdGuard DNS and Cloudflare DNS for better security.
- Family Protection
- Cisco Open
- Cisco’s Family Shield
Above are the default providers and you can also add custom DNS server if you want. For more verified providers – visit here
Note: Android 9.0+ users can also add custom DND server via system settings.
One of the best feature you could see in the AdGuard premium application. This section helps us to manage as well as monitor the installed application‘s data and also we can enable or disable the certain permissions.
A lot more things you can do from here and listed below.
- Control the cellular data
- Control the WiFi data
- Enable or disable AD blocking
- Adguard protection
- HTTPS filtering
- Enable or disable cellular/WiFi data when the screen goes off
Looks like all in one controller for android apps.
How to Install Adguard Premium APK on Android?
Step 1. Tap on the download button given above section
Step 2. Once the download completed, go to the file manager where it has stored. Tap on the APK file from there.
Step 3. There is a chance of getting security popup says allows this installation. Kindly go to the settings and enable unknown sources.
Step 4. Now, you are good to go. Tap on the Adguard Premium APK file again and install it normally.
Step 5. Open the application and enable the protection. It will create a local VPN and not route traffic through you their remote server. All the things will be done right from your device.
- AdGuard Premium 4.0.73 MOD APK
- AdGuard Premium APK 4.0.74 Download